9ct Gold Rings

Rings are a fantastic piece of jewellery, aren’t they? There’s so much they can symbolise, whether it’s marriage, friendship, promises, family, clubs. They can be passed down through generations and kept as heirlooms. They are so versatile for simply being a circle of metal. This is why you should choose a metal which will last through the years and not fade, turn your finger green or loose shape. Here at Karma, we recommend 9ct gold as the metal of choice for rings. 

 

Gold is a highly desirable precious metal. 9ct gold contains 37.5% pure gold and the remaining 62.5% is made up of alloy metals. These other metals mixed with the gold give the material its strength. Rings tend to be worn for several hours a day and are more likely to be bashed or caught on something than other pieces of jewellery. By opting for 9ct gold, the rings are less likely to change shape when the hand naturally heats it up. Rings made from this material are ideal for people who work with their hands a lot as you don’t need to worry about it getting damaged the same way a higher carat ring might. 

 

Here at Karma Jewellery, we have a wide range of 9ct rings for you to shop. Our 9ct Gold Rings range for the ladies’ section has 165 styles for you to choose from and our 9ct Gold Rings men’s range has 65 styles.

 

With so much choice, you are bound to find the perfect ring in our range. As with all our jewellery, we have some beautiful and unique styles of rings in our 9ct gold range. From simple bands to intricate designs, and always with the choice of plain or gemstones, these rings will suite anyone’s style and make perfect gifts for someone, or as a little treat for yourself. 

 

You can shop our ranges of 9ct Gold Rings on our website, or you can come into the store and speak to our staff.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pocket
Scroll to Top