Ear Piercing Price List For Children 6 Months & Above
Getting your ears pierced is easy and safe!
There’s no need to make an appointment, just pop into our shop and our trained and experienced specialists will be ready to take care of you!
PRICES BELOW INCLUDE PIERCING PRICE, CLEANING SOLUTION AND AFTERCARE ADVICE LEAFLET
FREE Piercing Certificate and Cleaning Solution with every piercing
Free Piercing Certificate
9ct Yellow Gold Studex 75 Sensitive System
Gold Plated Studex 75 Sensitive System
Stainless Steel Studex 75 Sensitive System
Frequently Asked Questions
Never before has ear piercing been so gentle and safe! Here at Karma Jewellery we have the experience, knowledge & have been doing ear piercing for over 40 years. We are constantly researching the best methods, jewellery & aftercare you can use. Our Sensitive Studex System 75 is pain free. We use a numbing cream which we have tested out ourselves. We also have the largest range of earrings for you to pick from.
We use numbing cream, but if you would like to use this it takes 30 minutes to take effect. It is free.
Studex System75 combines the highest hygiene and sterility standards with optimum ease of use. With this system, any ear piercing specialist can pierce ears gently and professionally with gorgeous, individually sealed, hypoallergenic studs. It's barely noticeable.
Our instruments and earrings meet or exceed EU standards and FDA regulations (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
We also do body piercing with a needle, for those who prefer this.
Our touch-free piercing instrument is absolutely hygienic and sterile. Our innovative packing technology and our touch-free method for loading the instrument with sterile, individually sealed piercing earrings ensure an absolutely hygienic ear piercing process. The ear piercing specialist inserts sterile cartridges into the system and touches neither the piercing stud nor the clasp during the piercing process. The instrument does not get into contact with the ear either.
The minimum age for ear piercings is after a child has had their 3rd set of immunisation injections. We need proof of this with a red book. This decision is up to the parents or legal guardians. For minors, they are required to give their consent by signing a release form, and the parents or guardians need to have Photo ID which we take a photocopy of to meet our requirements. For minors under 16, guardians also need to be present during the ear piercing process.
We can supply numbing cream for people who are a little nervous. This takes 30 minutes to activate. Does it Hurt? No. Our Studex System75 ear piercing systems have been carefully designed to pierce ears virtually pain free. When performed properly, most people feel little or no discomfort. All Studex ear piercing studs and hoops are packaged and sterilized to meet or exceed U.S. FDA standards and EC European regulations.
We have a Piercing Prices section on our website for all types of piercings we do, along with your options of jewellery. Our telephone number if you would like to speak to our fully trained ear piercing staff is 01382 203762.
- You should aim to clean your piercing twice a day. Use warm pre-boiled tap water or sterile saline solution, which you can buy in most pharmacies in individual packs. Use a clean cotton disk every time you clean your piercing, and make sure your hands are clean too!
- Turn your piercing once or twice a day when you're cleaning it. Soak off any crust that might've formed before you turn the jewellery. Don't pick at the crust in the meantime.
- After cleaning, pat the piercing dry with a tissue or a clean cotton disk.
- For tongue piercing: half strength mouthwash diluted with water should be used after everything you eat, drink or smoke until your piercing is fully healed.
- Don't touch your piercing for at least a couple of days, except for cleaning.
- Don't pick at it, or play with it.
- Don't allow anyone else to touch your piercing.
- Don't use your fingernails to move the jewellery.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly before handling your piercing.
- Do keep your piercing as dry as possible.
- Do take ibuprofen or another NSAID-type painkiller to help with the swelling and soreness.
- Do follow instructions provided in the Aftercare section on our website.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing around your piercing.
For navel piercings: keep the waistband away from it.
- Try to avoid rigorous exercise until your piercing heals.
Everyone heals at different rates and some piercings take longer to heal. The following list gives an idea of the estimated healing times, but yours may take more or less time to heal completely.
- Ear lobe, Eyebrow, Nasal Septum: 6 to 8 weeks.
- Ear cartilage, Nostril: 2 months to a year.
- Tongue: 4 to 8 weeks.
- Lip, Cheek: 6 to 12 weeks.
- Nipple: 2 to 6 months.
- Navel: 4 months to a year.
Additionally, we provide the first change of jewellery for all the piercings done in our shop free of charge (you only pay for the jewellery). If you come see us in the store, we will be able to advise you on when we can change your jewellery for you.
Remember: all the follow up appointments for piercings done in our shop are also free of charge, and you can have as many as you need!
All the follow up appointments for piercings done in our shop are free of charge, and you can have as many as you want! If you have any questions or concerns about your new piercing, please contact us as soon as possible: you can message us on Facebook, call the store, or come see us in the shop!